1. Come little children - Katethegreat19
2. Sweet Sacrifice - Evanescence
3. Breaking out, breaking down - Bullet for my Valentine
4. War - Poets of the Fall
5. With you - Linkin Park
6. Bury me alive - We are the Fallen
7. Bring me to life - Evanescence
8. Shallow Grave - The Birthday Massacre
9. Shiver - The Birthday Massacre
10. Not Afraid - Eminem
That was fun @_@”
- Breathe - The Prodigy
- Schism - Tool (Aw hell yea)
- Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
- Burn - Three Days Grace
- Scream with Me - Mudvayne
- You Learn - Alanis Morrisette
- Invincible - Adelitas Way
- All These I Hate - Bullet for my Valentine
- I Don’t Care - Apocalyptica ft. Three Days Grace
- All Falls Down - Adelitas Way
1. Bump and Grind - R Kelly …
2. Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
3. Pirates of the Carribean Theme….
4. How You Like Me Now? - The Heavy
5 One More Time / Aerodynamic - Daft Punk (Alive Concert 2007)
6 Umbrella Beach - Owl City
7 500 Mles - The Proclaimers
8 Yeah - Usher
9 Beatdown Round 2 - Homestuck Vol. 3
10 Don’t Stop Me Now - Queen
I think my Zombie Apocalypse is Zombieland….
1.Ace attorney:Objection! 2004
2.Ace Attorney Trails and Tribulations Court Begins
3 Tranquility Lane
4 Black Mesa Theme
5 Cracks Remix
6 Love me Cheerilee
7 28 days later theme
8 Return (omnipony)
9 Roads Untraveled
10 Nightmare House 2 themesong
1. DuckTales - “Walking on the Moon” remix by Arcubalis
2. Monty Python - Accountancy Shanty
3. Secret of Mana - “Aphrodite Oceanus” remix by The Wingless
4. PinkiePieSwear - Hush Now Quiet Now [Lucid Dream Mix] (pffhaha)
5. Queen - I Want It All
6. Barenaked Ladies - Who Needs Sleep? (Haha)
7. Star Wars - Imperial March Dance Remix
8. Peacock - Your Princess Enjoys This!
9. Monty Python - Every Sperm is Sacred
10. Whitetail - Pinkie Pie Fighting is Magic Stage
1. Bring on the Dancing Horses (Extended Mix) - Echo and the Bunnymen
I have no idea what this means for the story other than that the opening credits are probably going to be very arty and involve zombie horses somehow.
2. I Wanna Hold Your Hand - The Beatles
I figure this means the scene involves the hero ripping a zombie’s hand off. This suggests it’s your more campy/humorous sort of zombie film.
3. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
Continuing with the camp theme.. I really want this to be the song the heroine sings to her girlfriend while they’re running from zombies, as a sort of encouragement/we can get through this thing. (Yes, I have randomly decided this is a musical. With lesbians. Shut up.)
4. Never Gonna Happen - Lily Allen
The song the girlfriend sings to the heroine after she gets bitten to convince the heroine to shoot her. It’s about not really loving the person you just fucked; the girlfriend wants to make the heroine hate her so that the heroine doesn’t feel sad.
5. Whatever Happened to Saturday Night by The Rocky Horror Picture Show (25th Anniversary Cast)
In which the survivors throw a WILD PARTY to celebrate still being alive despite the apocalypse… and outside the zombies gather.
6. Dumb, by Nirvana
Okay look at the lyrics for this song it actually works really well as a love song between the heroine and her NEW GIRLFRIEND, where the heroine is trying to reject the new girlfriend and the new girlfriend is Not Taking It. “I’m not like them” “but I can pretend” “The sun is gone” “but I have a light” “the day is done” “But I’m having fun” “I think I’m dumb” “Maybe just happy” “I think I’m happy”
and then they kiss
7. Should I Stay or Should I Go, the Clash
… Okay this is a brilliant final stand song JUST SAYING
8. A Letter to Elise, the Cure
We’ve survived it all and it’s time for ROMANTIC ANGST about how both the heroine and New Girlfriend are way too broken to sustain a relationship. New girlfriend = Elise, of course.
9. Don’t You (Forget About Me), Simple Minds
…again, this is really obviously applicable to discovering a bite mark. “Just… please don’t forget about me once I die.”
10. Fur Elise, Trans Siberian Orchestra
…I swear they did that on purpose.
1: Fall from Grace - Stevie Nicks
2: Inside Out - Phil Collins
3: Just Another Story - Phil Collins
4: Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Yes. (First I ran to you/Now I run from you…)
5: Vienna - Billy Joel
“Vienna” here means (I think) “place you can go when you are an Independent Adult who has an Independent Adult Life”. Seeing as how my parents are probably dead by this point…
6: Ice Dragons - Noe Venable
7: Driving Me Crazy - Phil Collins
The song that plays over my final stand is Phil Collins doing a stalker song? Who wrote this soundtrack? (Oh, right, random chance.)
8: Sometimes a Fantasy - Billy Joel
The title would suggest a dying delirium or that the former minds of zombies are trapped within dream-worlds while their bodies go about their brain-eating business. The lyrics…just don’t fit.
9: Bad Loser - Fleetwood Mac
From the zombies’ point of view?
10: Wake Up Call - Phil Collins
Also from the zombies’ point of view (sort of like this), and a nicely twisted interpretation that I will probably think of whenever I hear the song from now on.
(Phil Collins’s solo work only comprises about 11% of my shuffle playlist. One of them should be Genesis instead, and there should have been more from the bunch of artists for whom I don’t have most of the discography, not just “Tainted Love” and “Ice Dragons”.)